Athletes - Bike - Brian Lopes
MTB / BMX / United States
You don't get the nickname Flyin' Brian without being extremely fast or smooth on a bike. Brian Lopes is one of the most accomplished Mountain Bikers in the US and globally with more than his fair share of World Championship and National Championship titles in multiple cycling disciplines spanning several decades. Brian is the quintessential professional athlete, constantly training hard and pushing the limits of the products he uses.
- Most Menâs World Cup Championships
- Inducted into the BMX & MTB Hall of Fame in 2008
- 3X NORBA National Series Champion in Downhill
- 2X NEA Mountain Biker of the Year
- Over 19 total Championships/Titles
Why Brian Chooses G-Form
Brian is one of Americas icons of the sport and this video gives us an insight into the years of dedication Brian has had to bikes.