Effective January 3, 2013
2. Information Collection and Use by G-Form. At G-Form we are committed to ensuring our Users’ privacy and peace of mind. Your personal information (“Personal Information”) is gathered only when you choose to share it. Personal Information is information that identifies an individual, or is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, or information about activities which can be directly linked to that person, such as his or her purchases of Products offered for sale on the Site.
Your Personal Information is gathered by G-Form when you become a Purchaser of one (1) or more Products from the Site by providing us with information such as (by way of an example) your name, email, and address. Additionally, your Personal Information is gathered by us when you sign up for one (1) or more electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails that we may now or hereafter offer to our Users from time to time, or when placing a request for customer service by using the “Contact” feature contained within the Site. Finally, your Personal Information is gathered by us when clicking any one (1) or more on sponsored advertisements that we may now or hereafter provide for our Users to view while on the Site. While G-Form receives and stores the Personal Information that you choose to share with us by engaging in any of the foregoing activities, you may always opt-out of sharing Personal Information by discontinuing your use of the Site. Additionally, you can always choose to opt-out of receiving promotional e-mail and electronic newsletter communications that we may now or hereafter send to Users from time to time (see Section 6 for more information).
From time-to-time, G-Form and any advertisers that we may now or hereafter partner with may sponsor a promotion, sweepstakes or contest on the Site. To participate in such promotions, sweepstakes or contests, users may be asked to provide Personal Information including their name, email address, phone number or home address, or to answer personal questions for marketing purposes. Unless otherwise specified herein, G-Form will not independently transfer Personal Information to its partners. Your decision to participate in a sponsored promotion, sweepstakes or contest is entirely voluntary, and any information you provide by participating, including Personal Information, is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
Except in the limited circumstances set forth below in Sections 2(a)-(c), G-Form will not sell, share or disclose Personal Information it collects to third parties without your prior consent.
a) Order Fulfillment. Once you purchase a Product(s) from us while on the Site, we may share with a third party the information that is necessary to fulfill the order for that Product(s). For example, if you purchase a Product on the Site using your credit card (e.g. MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, or Discover®), your credit card number may be securely passed (via encryption) on to our credit card processing agent and/or the card’s issuing institution (including their fraud verification and detection service providers). Likewise, the sales transaction information associated with your Product purchase, such as your shipping and/or billing address, email address, telephone number and purchased Product description, may be shared in the future, as we expand our payment method offerings, with an online payment service provider (such as PayPal® or Amazon PayPhrase®).
b) Legal Compliance. G-Form may disclose Users’ Personal Information when such disclosure is:
- necessary to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by G-Form, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and other related agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of G-Form, our employees, our Users or other members of the general public.
3. Protecting the Privacy of Minors. As set forth in the Terms, minors under the age of thirteen (13) are prohibited from using the Site. Minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to use or purchase Products from the Site without the permission and involvement of a parent or legal guardian. G-Form does not intentionally collect or maintain Personal Information from individuals who are under thirteen (13) years old. Protecting the privacy of minors is very important to us. Thus, if we obtain actual knowledge that a User is under thirteen (13) years of age, we will take steps to remove that User’s Personal Information permanently from our databases and Internet servers.
4. Security. G-Form takes precautions to insure that our Users’ Personal Information is secured. We use a variety of industry-standard technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Unless otherwise provided for herein, we restrict access to Personal Information to those employees who need access to perform their essential job functions. Please note that despite our best efforts, no one can guarantee the security of User Personal Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User Personal Information at any time.
Because the Site provides Users with the ability to communicate with other Users and publish public commentary by posting content under the “Comments” section for each of our products, it is strongly recommended that you carefully monitor the information which you choose to share when posting content under the “Comments” section for any given product. G-Form does not regularly monitor such information under the “Comments” section, and is under no obligation to do so. Any Personal Information which you post in any “Comments” section may become a permanent part of the public domain and have unintended consequences. You are advised to use caution when posting anything other than Product-related comments under any “Comments” section.